Lauren Weldon [Organized Interiors]
Letter of Agreement + Photo Waiver & Release
I’m glad you’ve decided to get organized with Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors! Prior to our first appointment, please review the following terms of service.
RATES & PAYMENT
Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors provides organizational services at the rate of $390 per six-hour session. Additional time may be booked at $65 per hour. Maintenance appointments for under six hours can be arranged for previous clients. A package of four six-hour sessions is available for $1,400 ($350 per session). Payments may be made by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express. Payment is due at the end of each session.
- Travel: Travel within a one-hour radius of the Kansas City, MO zip code 64151 is complimentary. Travel exceeding one hour each way will be billed using the current IRS mileage rate. Out-of-area appointments can be arranged for a minimum of two sessions with provision of lodging and a $100 overnight fee per night.
- Shopping/Products: Client is responsible for the cost of any organizing products (shelving, filing supplies, containers, etc.). Client approval and payment for products must be arranged prior to purchase. There is no fee for shopping time.
- Donations: Client will make final decision on items to keep, sell, donate, or discard. Upon request, any appropriate unwanted items will be donated to the local non-profit of your choice. Donation receipts will be provided for tax purposes.
- Debris Removal: Large-scale debris removal may incur an additional fee.
- Sensitive Materials: Prior to each session, please remove sensitive materials from the room or area to be organized. If there are areas you prefer not to organize, please inform Organizer prior to the start of the session. Please remove highly breakable or sentimental items from area to be organized.
- Firearms: Prior to each session, please inform Organizer of any firearms or other weapons in the home or office. Firearms must be removed from the immediate space being organized.
- Document retention: Organizer will recommend retention or disposal of paperwork, but all final decisions regarding legal, financial, and/or accounting documents should be made by your personal CPA, attorney, or financial advisor. Client will approve all documents to be disposed of.
It is requested that Client notify Organizer to cancel or reschedule appointment at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance. Cancellations and rescheduled appointments with less than forty-eight hours notice will incur a $100 fee (with the exception of emergencies, illness, or inclement weather).
Client has the right to terminate services at any time. If Client elects to terminate engagement, Client remains responsible for any fees incurred prior to termination. Organizer has the same right regarding termination, subject to reasonable notice allowing Client to arrange alternative services.
As a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, Organizer follows its Code of Ethics which calls for high standards of confidentiality and integrity. Clients can be assured of absolute privacy when working with Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors. All matters are kept confidential and will not be shared without consent. Please see photo waiver and release for information about the use of photographs.
PHOTO WAIVER & RELEASE
Client authorizes Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors to photograph, audio record, and video record organizing projects. Client authorizes Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors to reproduce, publish, copy and distribute the photos and recordings with prospective or current clients, for illustrative and/or marketing purposes, and on websites, marketing materials and/or social media sites and apps.
Client understands that it is the policy of Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors to reproduce, publish, copy and distribute only “after“ or “in progress” photos or recordings on websites, marketing materials and/or social media sites and apps. However, Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors retains the right to use all photos or recordings for all authorized purposes listed above.
Client waives all rights to view and/or approve any and all photos or recordings.
Client understands that their identity will remain anonymous and details about the location of Client’s home, office, or space will not be disclosed. Published photos or recordings will be labeled with the city name and state only.
Client understands that Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors retains copyright of the photos and recordings. Client waives any and all rights for payment, royalties, or compensation of any kind for use of said photos and recordings.
Client shall indemnify and hold Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors and the Organizer harmless against any loss or damage to persons or property as a result of performance under this agreement and/or caused by the negligence or carelessness of Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors and/or Organizer. Client agrees to have a homeowner or renter insurance policy in place prior to any service rendered by Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors. Said insurance policy will be the primary policy for any personal injury or property damage claim. Client agrees to waive subrogation against Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors’ or Organizer’s policy for any claims paid by said insurance policies.
This document will serve as the standard engagement letter of agreement between Client and Lauren Weldon Organized Interiors. Your signature confirms your understanding of the basis upon which Organizer will provide organizational services.